Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: WELLCOME in cloud funtasy world

thanks to everyone participated and i think my Q has got its third day as Cloudy declared
    and almost my Q has no spesific answer so that
    anyone wants to put a Q or Cloudy would choose i leave this for you to deal with..but befor that i would like to add what i have concerning my Q

ahh^^ well...you know dear being alone is something we all try to avoid and feel afraid to sit alone,,but as i think you sometimes prefer to sit alone for awhile with your thoughts just to contemplate things and this feeling is really beautifunl to have....
    for me i like to have short time to sit alone ..to take a long breath as Cloudy said just you know to relax and i am sure you all got what i mean and tried this feeling
    while if you ask me about my feeling whenever i hear my heart beating .. it is actually as Kyto said..there is a mixture of feelings ,but honestly the first thing that coms to my mind is Death,, i do not know why but i just feel that and i wonder how many hours have passed with my heart beating like that and how many left .. i feel as if these beatings want to tell me something worthey to follow before my death which is doing good deeds in life becouse my life is my only chance to do it...in order not to have regret in the afterlife ...
    and i come out with a wish
    i pray to Allah to make us live as Muslims and die as Muslims who believe in Allah and his Messanger Muhammad peace be up on him

i am sorry to have this answer but i just tell my honest feelings
    and i am waiting to the next Q

thanks to you all ^^
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أسمـــاء ; 2-1-2009 الساعة 06:12 PM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •