اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kyto kid مشاهدة المشاركة
relaesed

first of all i think this Jewish from israel coz as i see he defended them powerfully as i saw in programm showed in al jazera about Arabic jewish and listen to their talk they are really looks like arab and dont have hate towards us but in opposite they hate israel and never addmit its excist

Albert anishtain
The famouse and the one who won the Nopel Prize ...Israel offered him to be the president of their country but he refused as he didnt addmit exictence of israel and when its research used to invent the atomic bomb he felt disapponted coz he didnt imagine that scientist could be used in war

so finally we all know that israel are like pig it has no feelings its jewish killed with out mercy so there will be no relation with that country or any one supporting them or live on its land

But my point is jewish that really hate israel and deny its being shouldnt be treat badly coz our islam told us to be kind with people if they didnot show harm but with people killed our women and children no mercy with them

an example to clear my point

i hate american coz they invade iraque and they are the reason for destruction in the middle east
but american person himself if he is aneighbour to me i will treat him kindly coz he alone not coz harm and there are americans know that what their government do is wrong and my respect to these people that support us but if he was aneighbour to me from invasion of course i will be his enemy

the same to jewish people if they live in israel or not and if they support it or not and the type u talkedwith considered one of our enemys

i hope you get my point and please dont missunderstand me

my team ...(Kyto)imm^^

long time no see ....^^

ii completely understand you
you mentioned something about those Jewish who have no hatred for us and do not support Israel
well.... in such cases we follow the orders of our Great religion
and our prophet Muhammad ( peace be up on him) look how he was with his enemies.

if they do not harm us or fear us
we treat them kindly even if they are non Muslims
because that way they may love our religion
and become Muslims......, we can not count the number of those who become Muslims just because they noticied somthing we have which is completey missed in all other religions
it is love between muslims ..which makes them feel others feelings .. share them sadness and happiness.. help them in their hard tims... and when they come and ask : why do you do that ? the answer will be : ....becouse we are Muslims and our religion orders us to do so
not to mention the aim of Zakah and the hanger in Ramadan
it is all becouse Islam makes us brothers .. care for each other and feel of other's feelings , then have no hesitation to give a hand... ..

sometimes i just sit and contimplate... how great religion i have
and i feel that i am about to cry , how could i thank Allah for this blessing

we are Muslims and Thank Allah for being Muslims who have the light to lead us to Paradise..In sha Allah

so, Kyto
this is the way that thy should be treated ,, those who do not harm us and live with us

But those such that one , whom i have talked with
we must show our strengh
even if it is a conversation
we must fight them with every means ,
we must boycut their products , including clothes , food ..etc
and help our brothers there with all what we have