المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي Lone soul in Two Worlds

Lone Soul in Two Worlds

During the cold winter days , when people prove they are two faced trying to get close to,
    and make friends with the Sun ignoring how awfully they talked about her back in the days of summer mornings and making her the queen of the season instead, we went out to attend our charming queen's presence.

It was a clear morning sky and since she was warm hearted knowing how people needed her , she didn't hide among clouds and rather was dancing in the sky which was her own stage!. no wonder Hemingway took the title of The Sun Also Rises as one of his own novel's !!

When you stand upon a green hill where you can see clearly how the sun can get you warmth and hope , I have that strange feeling of remembering the dead which might turn me thoughtful and sad but somehow happy !

When I saw that incredibly amazing scene : kids are playing around , the sun is shining from behind , refreshing breeze is dancing , water is tenderly falling over young green plants that spread as far as you see, giving them a sparkling scene by the golden sun beams . All looked like small diamond pieces thrown in the grass to add more beauty to that portrait .

I was just in a deep contemplation...This is life ..

Yeah and how sometimes it seems as peaceful and sweet as forever!
    Is it forever ? and are we forever?

I remembered those who enjoyed the same scene but no longer able to see the light again because simply they are gone ! .
    I stopped thinking there will come a day when I will be nothing and under the ground ..and people who traveled there for good were just like me now ,but at a glance everything was completely different ,at the top of all is
    the two different worlds

we are living in!

There is no sun in your world dear , I don't want to be parted from light
    I don't want to lay there ...

Despite of the fact I don't really know what Hemingway was thinking about then but

Sun is Life even though it is the Greatest reason that will imply the End of this life.

Even if I die ...The clock will keep tick ticking , people will keep walking , water will still falling and the sun will also rise , I will be forgotten just like how they were before , nothing will stop only because I died and
    everything will move on just like it does now...

It's kind of rough to long for light

and while life seems forever death's creepy face comes saying Nothing is forever But the Creator of these splendid scenes. .

your own good deeds are your bright protective sun down there my dear!

g
    After I was like a small kid listening eagerly to such thoughts , I went home with good satisfying fact which was we were blessed by being alive to decide how further the light of our deeds can spread ...... gg

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أسمـــاء ; 2-1-2011 الساعة 11:38 AM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •