المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    لا يوجد
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي ♛♛ التكريم لشهري 1 + 2 لأعضاء قسم اللغة الإنجليزية المتميزين ♛♛

Peace, mercy, and blesses of Allah be upon you
    Here we are again in yet another ceromony to honor those who shared their knowledge, enthusiasm, and creativity with their brothers and sisters in our dear forum, the English Forum.l

A new year has come upon us, and two months have passed and here we are, having new creative minds and writes. Writers who dedicated their time to learn and teach.l

We celebrate with them their most desrved medals of being part of something. Medals of a distiguished member, and a distiguished participant.l

The distiguished members

Ls460L

A very talented and active member of the new generation. Thank you brother and I'm looking forward to read your new stuff.l

الآنسة سالي

Our new teacher ^_^. Thank you for your efforts in trying to teach our members the basics untill they become professionals.l

The distinguished Participant

اخر شيء

A new shining member with her great ability to analize and criticis professionally and her stroy telling gift.l

I thank my brother black fox and everyone for their efforts in trying to raise the forum amongst the other forums. Look forward all that's new and useful around, and don't hesitate to step up in the road of knowledge as there's nothing to be worried about or ashamed of.l

English forum's moderators
    black fox
    mohbaboo

Designs by: mohbaboo
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة mohbaboo ; 24-3-2011 الساعة 02:04 PM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك