peace upon you all
I hope everyone is good
long time not writing things in English
so i decide to search for something useful and i can put it here
and i found this article
wish it be useful and interesting
:How to Stop Telling White Lies
Do you let lies slip all the time? Is it hard to control? so read this steps ,it 'll help you

Admit you have a problem. It may sound cheesy, but it is. Admit to whoever you have told lies to
that you've lied to them, and you're trying to kick your habit of lying

Realize why you lie. There are many reasons why someone would tell a lie. Maybe you were embarrased, scared, or did it for gain, say, to get more friends, or be popular. Run the list through your head of all the reasons you lie.

Understand. If you lie because you are embarrassed realize that everyone has the feeling. Lying makes it worse, and you have to tell lie after lie to cover up those white lies until you are buried so deep, you can't get out. And you'll still be embarrassed in the end. Lying to get gain is a little different. If you feel like everyone hates you, or that you have no friends, talk to a close friend or family member.

Be the new you. Make a promise to yourself that you will not tell white lies. Begin with, say, a week.
So, you will not tell a lie for a week. If you pass that goal, make a new one: two weeks. Keep going and going with your goals, until you've completely stopped lying.

الترجمة :::

كيف تتوقف عن قول الاكاذيب البيضاء ؟
هل دائما الاكاذيب تخرج من فمك ولا تستطيع منع نفسك من هذا ... اذا فلتقرأ هذه الخطوات

اعترف ان لديك مشكلة : ربما يبدو هذا نوع من الجنون ولكن فلتحاول ان تخبر من تكذب عليه انك تكذب عليه وانك تحاول ان تتخلص من هذه العادة " اذا كنت لا تستطيع فلتفكر جيدا قبل ان تكذب على احد فإن كذبت سيكون لديك شعور باذنب "

لماذا تكذب: يوجد العديد من الاسباب التى نكذب بسببها مثل الخوف الحرج او لكسب اصدقاء او لنصبح محبوبين
حدد لماذا تكذب فى قائمة واجعلها دائما فى بالك

الادراك: اذا كنت تكذب لانك محرج من قول حقيقة شعورك تجاه شئ ما فيجب ان تدرك ان الكذب لن يحل المشكلة ولكنك ستحتاج الى المذيد من الاكاذيب لتغطية كذبتك البيضاء وكأنك مدفون تحت كم من الاكاذيب التى لن تستطيع الخروج منها وفى النهاية سوف تحرج ايضا
اما اذا كنت تكذب للحصول على المزيد من الاصدقاء ومشاعر الحب وانك تشعر انك مكروه فلتتحدث مع اقرب صديق ليك او احد افراد عائلتك سيعطوك الثقة بأنك محبوب وان الكذب لن يحل المشكلة

كن شخصا اخر: اقطع وعد على نفسك انك لن تكذب مثلا لمده اسبوع "او يومين لو اسبوع كتيير " ولو حققت هذا الهدف اجعل الفترة اكبر مثل اسبوعين وهكذا الى ان تتوقف نهائيا عن الكذب

I wish you like the article
it's from WikiHow and BTW it is full of useful articles

"it's suggestion for anyone wants to share here and doesn't know what to write"
see you soon N sha allah ^^