Jul 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي اكتبها ولا لا

عندي قصه من تاليفي ابي اكتبها بس ابكتبها بعد الامتحانات يعني بعد 3 اسابيع لذاك الوقت اذا شفت ردود حلوه زيكم ابكتبها الان القصه طوووويله طووووويله وتجي على فصول اذا حابين تقروووها ردو بس واكتبو ا اكتبيها اكتبي القصه وانا حاكتبها لعيووونكم يا احلى اعضاء

الصورة الرمزية هبه الله

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    فلسطين
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: اكتبها ولا لا

أكتبها أإختي
    نحن ننتظر بداعاتك ولا تهتمي للردود لأن هنالك القليل من يردون وبسبب الامتحانات
    وفقك الله الي ما يحب ويرضي

الصورة الرمزية monmona

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    مصر
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

اهلا اختى..
    السلام عليكم..
    فى انتظار القصة وابداعك..
    حفظك الله

الصورة الرمزية ايشيزو

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

خلاص ابكتبها بس خلي الامتحانات اتخلص وا نا راح اكتبها على طووول

الصورة الرمزية المميز 147

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الامارات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

اكتبيههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههااااااااااا اااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا اااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

الصورة الرمزية pimkie_f

تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الكويت
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

السلام عليكم

اهلا بك اختي الكريمة

طبعا نحن نرحب بمشاركات الجميع و اهلا بك في قلم الاعضاء

...لقد عبرت هنا..

القلم الحائر:pimkie_f

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    الامارات
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

Cool My future plan

I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute wow gold, to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. I wow gold, will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful careI decided to be a middle maple story powerleveling,teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. maple story powerleveling, I will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, maple story powerleveling, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful care

الصورة الرمزية *بريق الأمل*

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

أهلا أختي

بالطبع أكتبيها ولا تنتظري آرائنا ...

فاالمشاركات التي تكتب هي من رأي العضو نفسه ...

لذلك أنتظر قصتك على أحر من الجمر ...

ووفقك الله في الإنتحارات ^_^

!@** بريق الأمل **@!

الصورة الرمزية BLEACH1111111

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    سويسرا
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    ذكر
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

افتراضي رد: My future plan

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Loruoo33 مشاهدة المشاركة
    I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute wow gold, to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. I wow gold, will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful careI decided to be a middle maple story powerleveling,teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. maple story powerleveling, I will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, maple story powerleveling, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful care
    ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

اختي اكتبي القصه ماعتقد فيه مااانع عن ذلك

الأقتبااااس لعضو مخااالف على ما اظن
    من يووم ماشوف العنوان عنده تغير

الصورة الرمزية Dr.moski

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2007
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:

اكتبيهاااااااااااا
    منتظرتك

الصورة الرمزية ايشيزو

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    المـشـــاركــات
    الــــدولــــــــة
    السعودية
    الــجـــــنــــــس
    أنثى
    الـتـــقـــــيـيــم:
    كاتب الموضوع

اخواني الاعضاء اشكر لكم مروركم وبانسبه للقصه انا كتبتها في موضوع ثاني وانتضر الاداره توافق على مشاركتي و السلام

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •